SALES MANAGER BXL/LUX
We are looking for a Sales Manager who will be the face of Gili in Brussels, Wallonia, and Luxembourg. You will develop the brand, identify new opportunities and determine a business development strategy. By promoting Gili in the field, you will be responsible for expanding the current market as well as tapping into possible new markets.
Next to that, you will also maintain relationships with existing customers.
What clients will you focus on? In short: retailers, concept stores, little chains, garden centers, etc.
- Represent Gili as a brand and product with a purpose and guarantee optimal customer service, manage your customer database, and help determine a strategy for business development
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Identifying new opportunities and sales markets & developing a strategy for aproaching them
- Spotting market trends (and translating them into new propositions + developing these)
- Besides generating new leads, you will care for our customers for upselling & relationship building
- Build brand visibility & awareness via events, partnerships, fairs, tastings, etc.
- Manage our ERP system to follow-up on leads and manage orders
- Introducing new products to the market
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Full profieciency in Dutch & English
- Affinity with the Food & Beverage industry or passionate about lifestyle, organic, luxury products
- Highly driven and autonomous (sense of ownership & independence)
- You can drive a car full of Gili goodness
- Strong interpersional skills: communication (you are a born sales man)
Nice to have
- Sales experience (in the beverage industry)
- Additional languages is a plus
- Energetic, driven, social are just a few of your best known qualities. You are highly enthusiastic, spontaneous and don’t take no for an answer
- You're brave enough to shot our elixir in one gulp or sniff our tea without sneezin
What's great about the job?
- The challenge to conquer the market for Gili and have a big impact on a young start-up!
- Great team of qualified people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, no rigid working hours
- Flexible commercial job at a fast-growing start-up
- Learning opportunities in Sales & Marketing
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- An HQ in Mechelen but also the possibility to work remotely.
- Lots of free road trips across your markets (and more)
- FriYAYs: exploring new recipes, including COCKTAILS, MOCKTAILS, POWER SMOOTHIES, and many more ways to finish Fridays in style
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of Gili.
Several activities are organized all over the year, to strengthen the team, better the workload, and optimize personal developement.
A full-time position.
Attractive salary bonuses
Lot's of growing opportunities, responsibilities, and freedom.
Finish your Friday in style with afterworks (& Gili drinks).
Eat & Drink
Lots of ginger juice and tea provided, next to coffee & water.
It only pays a pittance, but fame will follow if you succeed.