SALES MANAGER FLANDERS & NETHERLANDS
GILI is looking for the perfect blend between drive, enthusiasm, and good vibes to help expand our sales in this fast-growing market!
You will be the face of GILI in Flanders & the Netherlands. Your main responsibilities will be to develop the brand in your markets, identify new opportunities, and determine a business development strategy. By promoting GILI on the field, you will be responsible for expanding the current market as well as tapping into new possible markets. Next to that, you will also maintain relationships with our existing customers.
What clients will you focus on? In short: specialty stores and premium shops (retailers, concept stores, little chains, garden centers, etc.)
You will lead your own projects and join an enthusiastic team that will support you in creating the perfect work atmosphere.
Experience an immediate impact of your work now!
- Represent GILI as a brand & product with a purpose: you will be the face of GILI on the field
- Generating new leads: hunting & farming
- Customer relationship (KAM): upselling & guarantee optimal customer service
- Determine a strategy for business developement
- Spotting market trends (and translating them into new propositions)
- Build brand visibility & awareness via events, partnerships, fairs, tastings, etc.
- Manage our ERP system to follow-up on leads and manage orders
- Introducing new products to the market
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Full profieciency in Dutch
- Affinity with the Food & Beverage industry or passionate about lifestyle, organic, luxury products
- Highly driven and autonomous (sense of ownership & independence)
- Motivation to grow with the brand
- You can drive a car full of GILI goodness
- Strong interpersional skills: communication (convincing is your hobby)
Nice to have
- Sales experience, ideally in the F&B industry
- Additional languages (French and/or English) is a big +
- Good vibes: energetic, enthusiastic, social, and spontaneous are just a few of your best known qualities
- You don’t take no for an answer
- You're brave enough to shot our elixir in one gulp or sniff our tea without sneezing
What's great about the job?
- The challenge to conquer the market for GILI
- Having a big impact on a young start-up
- Great team of qualified and friendly people
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, no rigid working hours
- Flexible commercial job at a fast-growing start-up
- Real responsibilities, control, and autonomy
- An HQ in Mechelen, with the possibility to work remotely
- Lots of free road trips across your markets (and more)
- FriYAYs: exploring new recipes, and many more ways to finish Fridays in style
- Learning & growing opportunities
- Open Culture
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work immediately. You can make a real contribution to the success of GILI.
Several activities are organized all over the year, to strengthen the team, better the workload, and optimize personal developement.
A full-time position
Attractive salary bonuses.
Lot's of growing opportunities, responsibilities, and freedom.
Open & flexible working environment with team building.
Eat & Drink
Lots of ginger drinks provided, next to coffee & water.