Business Development Manager NL
Gili is looking for the perfect blend between drive, enthusiasm, and creativity to help expand our sales in this fast-growing market!
You are responsible for expanding the current NL market (Flanders & Netherlands) and tapping into possible new markets whilst keeping a close eye on trends and developments in the market in order to identify new opportunities and respond to them strategically. As a business developer, you have direct contact with existing customers, business relations, and potential new customers ('leads').
You will be developing the brand over your markets. You will represent Gili as a brand and product with a purpose and will guarantee optimal customer service, manage your customer database, and help determine a strategy for business development. You will lead your own projects and join an enthusiastic team that will support you in creating the perfect work atmosphere.
- Lead the entire sales cycle
- Identifying new opportunities and sales markets & developing a strategy for aproaching them
- Spotting market trends (and translating them into new propositions + developing these)
- Besides generating new leads, you will care for our customers for upselling & relationship building
- Build brand visibility & awareness via events, partnerships, fairs, tastings, etc.
- Manage our ERP system to follow-up on leads and manage orders
- Introduce new products to the market
- Bachelor Degree or Higher
- Full profieciency in Dutch
- Affinity with the Food & Beverage industry and/or a passion for the following segments: lifestyle, organic, luxury
- Highly driven and autonomous (sense of ownership & independence)
- You can drive a car full of Gili goodness
- Strong interpersional skills: communication
Nice to have
- Sales experience (in the beverage industry)
- Additional languages: ENG/FR is a plus
- Natural charm & you don't take no for an answer
- You're brave enough to shot our elixir in one gulp or sniff our tea without sneezing
What's great about the job?
- Great team of qualified people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, no rigid working hours
- Flexible commercial job at a fast-growing start-up
- Learning opportunities in Sales & Marketing
- Real responsibilities and autonomy
- Lots of free road trips across your markets (and more)
- FriYAYs: exploring new recipes, including COCKTAILS, MOCKTAILS, POWER SMOOTHIES, and many more ways to finish Fridays in style
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his/her work. You can make a real contribution to the success of Gili.
Several activities are organized all over the year, to strengthen the team, better the workload, and optimize personal developement.
A full-time position
Attractive salary bonuses.
Lot's of growing opportunities, responsibilities, and freedom.
Finish your Friday in style with afterworks (& Gili drinks).
Eat & Drink
Lots of ginger juice and tea provided, next to coffee & water.
It only pays a pittance, but fame will follow if you succeed.